When? Wednesdays 6.30pm – 9.30pm
Where? Poelking Lanes (Wilmington)
Format? 8 week league
What do you get?
- Drink Specials
- Food Specials
- Each team will play 2 matches a night – then open bowling
- In league contests and prizes for Strike King and Queen, Lowest Scores, and more
How it works! Teams can score up to 3 points a night and the Scoring/Ranking System is as follows:
- Each team will play 2 matches a night
- A match consists of 4 individual games
- The first match will be played as “9 pin no tap” (means if your first roll knocks 9 pins down, it counts as a strike)
- The second match will follow traditional bowling rules and scoring
- Scores will be handicapped based on the first game each participant bowls.
- Winner of each match and overall score will be awarded a point
- Each week a Strike King and Queen will be crowned and rewarded. Criteria for being crowned is collecting the most strikes that night.
- Free bowling once league play is over!