START THE PARTY
When? Tuesdays/Wednesdays 7 – 9pm
Where? Poelking Lanes (Woodman/Wilmington)
Format? 8 week league
What do you get?
- Drink Specials
- Food Specials
- Each team will play 2 matches a night – then open bowling
- Free Drinks are not provided
Changes due to COVID
- There will be 1 team per 2 lanes (seating area)
- Max 10 teams for this League
How it works! Teams can score up to 3 points a night and the Scoring/Ranking System is as follows:
- Each team will play 2 matches a night
- A match consists of 4 individual games
- The first match will be played as “9 pin no tap” (means if your first roll knocks 9 pins down, it counts as a strike)
- The second match will follow traditional bowling rules and scoring
- Scores will be handicapped based on the first game each participant bowls.
- Winner of each match and overall score will be awarded a point
- Each week a Strike King and Queen will be crowned and rewarded. Criteria for being crowned is collecting the most strikes that night.
- Free bowling once league play is over!